This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for UPSIDEHOM and our website https://www.joinupside.com/. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website, except where stated otherwise. It will notify you of the following:
- What information we collect;
- With whom it is shared;
- How it can be corrected;
- How it is secured;
- How policy changes will be communicated; and
- How to address concerns over misuse of personal data
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request (e.g. order fulfillment).
Information You Provide to Us:
- From Websites or Events: We may collect any Personal Information that you choose to send to us or provide to us, for example, on our “Contact Us” (or similar) online form or if you register for a UPSIDEHOM webinar. If you contact us through the Websites, we will keep a record of our correspondence.
- From the Services: We receive and store information you provide directly to us. For example, when setting up new users, we collect Personal Information, such as name and email address, to provide them with the Services. The types of information we may collect directly from our customers and their users include: names; usernames; email addresses; postal addresses; phone numbers; job titles; transactional information (including services purchased); as well as any other contact or other information they choose to provide us or upload to our systems in connection with the Services.
Information We Automatically Collect:
- When you use the Websites: When you visit the Websites, we collect certain information related to your device, such as your device’s IP address, referring website, what pages your device visited, and the time that your device visited our Website.
- When you use the Services:
- Usage Information – we keep track of user activity in relation to the types of Services our customers and their users use, the configuration of their computers, and performance metrics related to their use of the Services.
- Log Information – we log information about our customers and their users when you use one of the Services including Internet Protocol (“IP”) address.
- Information collected by cookies and other similar technologies – we use various technologies to collect information which may include saving cookies to users’ computers.
- Customer Feedback – while using the Services, you may be asked to provide feedback (e.g. in the software directly or after receiving help from our support team). Providing this feedback is entirely optional.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number provided on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
In order to use this website, a user must first complete the contact us form. During registration a user is required to give certain information (such as name, email address, what we can do for you). This information is used to contact you about the products/services on our site in which you have expressed interest. At your option, you may also provide a contact phone number, but it is not required.
We partner with another party to provide specific services. When the user signs up for these services, we will share names, or other contact information that is necessary for the third party to provide these services. These parties are not allowed to use personally identifiable information except for the purpose of providing these services.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (e.g. billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers on which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
We use “cookies” on this site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor’s hard drive to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site. For instance, when we use a cookie to identify you, you would not have to log in a password more than once, thereby saving time while on our site. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance their experience on our site. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our site.
This web site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
Notification of Changes
UPSIDEHOM will notify consumers whenever material changes are made to the privacy notice.
Your Privacy Rights
What choices do I have?
You can always opt not to disclose information to us, but keep in mind some information may be needed to register with us or to take advantage of some of our features.
How can I exercise my data subject rights?
If you would like to access, review, update, rectify, and delete any Personal Information we hold about you, or exercise any other data subject right available to you under the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), you can fill out this Web Form directly. Our privacy team will examine your request and respond to you as quickly as possible.
Please note that we may still use any aggregated and de-identified Personal Information that does not identify any individual and may also retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
California residents are entitled to ask us for a notice identifying the categories of Personal Information which we share with our affiliates and/or third parties for marketing purposes and providing contact information for such affiliates and/or third parties. If you are a California resident and would like a copy of this notice, please submit a written request to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area, please see the section below headed “Additional Information for users in the European Economic Area” for further information about your privacy rights.
Verification and Enforcement
We have verified and will verify annually that the attestations and assertions made about this Statement are true and correct. We will annually verify that its privacy practices have been implemented as represented in this Statement and in accordance with the Principles. We also commit to remedying issues identified.
This verification has been and will be signed by a corporate officer or other authorized representative of UPSIDEHOM at least once a year and is available upon request by individuals or in the context of an investigation or a complaint about non-compliance.
The verification will include the following:
- That our published Statement is accurate, comprehensive, prominently displayed, completely implemented and accessible;
- That the Statement conforms to the Principles;
- That individuals are informed of any in-house arrangements for handling complaints and of the independent mechanisms through which they may pursue complaints;
- That it has in place procedures for training employees in its implementation and disciplining them for failure to follow it;
- That it has in place internal procedures for periodically conducting objective reviews of compliance with the above.
All UPSIDEHOM employees that have access to Personal Information covered by this Statement in the U.S. are responsible for conducting themselves in accordance with this Statement. Failure of an UPSIDEHOM employee to comply with this Statement may result in disciplinary action up to and including termination.
We will investigate and attempt to resolve any complaints and/or disputes regarding the processing of personal information in accordance with the principles of this Statement.